I wanted to pass on the many thanks that I have just been given on the Kids Look Books.
They have been received so positively by the business and they believe they will be a real asset for the promotion of the kids range from the PR perspective! The fact that they were earlier too the account manager and PR Agency are delighted with.
(The account manager is walking around the building with one of the spares held to the chest with such love and pride you wouldn’t believe!)
Please pass on our thanks to the whole team Andy...
- Up to 90% less waste we save around 400 trees a year, compared to our competitors
- 100% Offset Quality thanks to consistent inking
- Faster Turnaround with up to 40% faster job changes
- Digital Quantities at TOP Litho Quality
- Special Finishes
We don't have any of these accreditations!
We did, we were ISO 14001 certified. But it took such a long time to do all the paperwork (a management team member full time for 6 weeks, at least) we were being taken away from doing your job - so we decided not to renew it, our time with our clients is paramount.
We work to all the standards required for FSC, PEFC and ISO accreditation AND BEYOND! We can prove this to you if you need us to - but we'd rather spend our time with you and your job.
We are passionate about looking after the world we live in and committed to reducing the effects our printing operations have on the environment. We continually review our policies and keep up-to-date with new ideas, being green is an ongoing commitment...
- Our recent £1m investment in cutting edge technology means we save around 400 trees a year (compared to our competitors)
- We use FSC, PEFC, Recycled and Renewable Stocks as a standard
- We use chemistry free plate making
- We have been printing with bio inks for nearly 15 years
- Our presses are optimized for low alcohol usage
- We sort all of our waste and, where possible, recycle it
We might not have the certificates, but we know we go the 'extra mile' for our planet. Take a look at the official websites and what they have to say...
FSC stands for the Forest Stewardship Council - www.fsc-uk.org - Founded in 1993 in response to public concern about deforestation, the FSC is an international, non-governmental organisation dedicated to promoting responsible management of the world’s forests
PEFC stands for Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification - www.pefc.co.uk - PEFC UK Ltd was established in 2000 and is a member of PEFC International, an international non-profit, non-governmental organisation dedicated to promoting Sustainable Forest Management (SFM) through independent third-party certification.
ISO 14001 - www.british-assessment.co.uk - was introduced in 1996 as an international standard to evaluate an organisation's environmental management systems. As such, it has similarities with ISO 9000 which is internationally recognised as the premier quality assurance award.