23.10.08

Real Engineering in Motion...


I came across this video on YouTube and was instantly captured by that hypnotic sound, made with each impression, not tarnished by any background interference...

As well as reliable mechanics, the old Heidelberg presses really are a thing of beauty - you'll see on our plant list below we have one of these very machines, a Heidelberg Platen, which we use for creasing, die-cutting & perforating. The platen always had me entranced as I was growing up, I can remember standing in front of it thinking how much it looked like a little man waving his arms at me...

Our thanks to the creator of this video for such artistic portrayal of a wonderful piece of heidelberg engineering.




Printing Business Cards | Postcards | Flyers | Leaflets | Letterheads | Compliment Slips | Stationery Sets | Posters | Brochures | Folders | Greetings Cards | Wrapping Paper...


No comments: